Google Adsense is no doubt a very effective way of earning through blogging and writings. But, just wonder that one fine day you woke up with an email saying, “Sorry! Your Google AdSense is banned or temporarily disabled.” Or an even bigger issue, your Adsense is still not approved? Disappointed? Don’t want to continue with this work because of no profit? Wanna Quit? Hey, stop there… Life ain’t over yet. There are a lot of Google Adsense Alternatives. Have you ever tried one? I’m here to help you with some high paying alternatives for Google AdSense!
All the new bloggers apply for AdSense many times and start to become dissatisfied after getting rejected by AdSense. But AdSense is not the only promoting community for marketers. There are a large amount of ad networks that reveal a good quantity of earnings with their writer.
There are lot of ad networks but there is no genuine alternative to AdSense. AdSense is still the best Advertising Network. But I believe Something is better than nothing. That’s why I’m planning to reveal many AdSense solutions.
In our big-big blogging world, there are two types of publishers or bloggers. First, happy people, while others are not so happy bloggers! Happy bloggers write the articles, earn a very handsome amount via Google AdSense and live happily! Meanwhile, the not so happy bloggers are the ones, whose AdSense is yet to be approved or is already banned for certain reasons! Mostly, these are the newbie in this field. For the second case, there ain’t anything to be upset for. There are mediums that can convert unhappy bloggers to happy bloggers, for after all, everything you do, everything you write, is ultimately for making money! So here are some 5 best Alternatives for Google that can be used for creating good revenues! Here we go.
Also Check : Best Skype Alternatives
Note – Along with the Google AdSense, one can use these adsense alternatives to increase the revenues.
5 Best Google AdSense Alternatives in 2016
Here is the list of few best google adsense alternatives. Not just the list, we also provide you the basic details with pros and cons and how to use them for its best with proper site links. So let’s begin.
Adversals are one of the best AdSense alternatives that came into business since 2003 and have proved great in serving the publishers around the globe. Adverse is basically a CPM ad network that started its journey from Pop-up ads and with time, today they are into various streams of advertising world.Adversals are successful in their prospectus they came along with. I personally have seen many publishers growing with adversal. Soon enough, the market value of adversal will increase and might grow even better than AdSense!Features of Adversals –Following are some of the many features of Adversals:
- CPM rates of adversals are comparatively high in the market.
- There are a wide range of advertising formats available in Adversals like pop-under, banner, leader board, ministerial, skyscraper, medium rectangle, and wide skyscraper.
- As the adversal include pop ups, so they can escape most of the pop up blockers available these days.
- 100% fill rate.
- Adversal pay its customers on impression basis. Directly looking at the site stats, the payment will be handed by checks or via PayPal to the customer. Definitely good news for small publishers and newbies!
Want to Join Adversals? Criteria Required for Adversal
Adversal are not that easy to join. You better need to fulfill these criteria to be a part of it. Here are the points!
- The first and most important thing is that you need to attract a minimum of 50,000 page views per month. That’s quite high for newbies.
- You need to update your site frequently otherwise you are already out of the game!
- There must not be any objectionable content before or after the adversal approval.
- Adversal usually don’t approve site that are more into advertising and their page is full of excessive ads.
- Original content is appreciable. If your site content is copied from any other site, adversals are not interested in doing business with you. Also, in case the content is copied, be aware of the DMCA.
- Incomplete sites, under constructed or single page sites directly got rejected.
Sign up for Aversa’s: https://www.adversal.com/publishers.html
Looking after all the aspects, here I conclude some major advantages and disadvantages of having Adversals!
Check : Best Wireless Gaming Keyboards
- Timely customer support.
- Publishers are eligible to earn 10% referral income.
- Anyone from the globe can show their interest for adversal. They accept every person, regardless of the place they are from!
- Reporting system is nice and publishers have full access over their stats.
- Adversals are also compatible with Google AdSense (Conditions applied!).
- Reporting system is not updated real-time.
- Sometimes traffic stats may vary due to ad blockers.
- Publishers are expected to attract more audience from US and Europe to increase the CPM.
- Due to any reason, if the site is rejected by Adversal, you need to wait for a month to reapply!
- InfolinksNow if I say “Infolinks are the best alternative to Google AdSense”. There are certain reasons for this statement that I just said. Firstly, Infolinks are easier to get your site approved. They do not have strict policies like that for AdSense. They can also be used along AdSense to generate more revenues! Also, infolinks are easier to make money as they do not require any space from your web page for the advertisements. Instead, they take some keywords from the content and convert them to links. All that you required is to ask the viewers to hover over those links to display ads. And as a result, you earn a good amount.Read : DigitalOcean CouponInfolinks is a CPC and CPM based ad network and offers in-frame, in-text, in-fold and in-tag ad types. Also, publishers have the control over the type of ads displaying on the site! Infolinks gives you more power. Even if you have more websites, it is possible to monetize them all with infolinks.
Features of Infolinks –
Here are some of the best features of Infolinks –
- Regardless of the traffic concerns, you can get approval for the Infolinks with great ease.
- The sites that do not get more traffic, infolinks can be a good option for them.
- There are different types of ads that make many options available for you!
- It is a trustworthy network. Also, timely payments add more good.
- It requires just few days to get approved.
- Also, multiple payment options are available.
How to Start with Infolinks? Simple Steps –
- On the official site of Infolinks, sign up for free.
- Fill the details and submit.
- Once approved, visit the dashboard to generate the code.
- Integrate this code with the site’s head code.
- If you are WordPress user, directly download a plugin for infolinks and get started with the same!
Join Infolinks from: http://www.infolinks.com/join-us/
Here are the conclusion points for Infolinks –
- Easy installation.
- Ultimate user interface.
- Never slow down the site.
- RPM rate i.e. Rate per Month is quite low.
- Irrelevant ads appear. You need to have a regular check for the same.
- Page might look quite cluttered.
- Due to irrelevant ads and continuous pop up for the ads, your viewers might start hating you!
Chitika is that Google AdSense Alternatives that pays the most in comparison to other AdSense alternatives. Not as much as the AdSense, yet is the easiest and most efficient way of earning. Earlier, CPC and CPM rates were quite low. But with the up-gradation of Chitika, this problem is also solved.Important Points One Need to Know about Chitika –
- Strong technology support.
- It is a legit network.
- Fast approval process.
- Full PayPal support. Payments on monthly basis.
- Minimum balance withdrawal is 10$.
- Good customer support.
- Different ad size available.
- Good quality posts get special status.
- No major issue related to Chitika is heard from publishers’ side!
Get Started with Chitika –
Following these easy steps, you can directly start the ad network with Chitika-
- Sign up with the official site of Chitika.
- Provide your email address. They’ll send you an email to verify the account.
- Click the link given in the mail to verify the account.
- If you are wordpress user, directly download a suitable plugin.
You can apply for Chitika from: https://chitika.com/publishers/apply
The final conclusive points regarding Chitika-
- High CPC and CPM rates than other AdSense alternatives.
- Easily make more money if you have traffic from US, Canada, or Europe.
- Minimum payout of $10.
- Compatible with AdSense.
- Instant approval.
- Fail to generate more revenues if you do not make traffic from US/Canada/UK.
- Proper adjusting the ads on the site is required, otherwise it’ll look cluttered.
- Viglink VigLink is a site monetizing program and is totally different in comparison to other monetizing programs. It simply converts the outgoing links into referral links. When any of your visitors make purchases using your link you will get your commissions. And you not require signing up individually for various affiliate programs.The ads displayed by Viglink are In-Text based ads that display the content related to the products on your site, available for purchase. You’ll get commission every time any viewer made a purchase from your site. This ad network not as much popular but can be useful as our reviews and it is reason why we listed it as one of best adsense alternatives.Features of Viglink –Before proceeding with the Viglink, you first need to know about the major features and benefits you get from this ad network. Here are the features listed.
Viglink is a site monetizing program and is totally different in comparison to other monetizing programs. It simply converts the outgoing links into referral links. When any of your visitors make purchases using your link you will get your commissions. And you not require signing up individually for various affiliate programs.
Check : Best Google Tricks
The ads displayed by Viglink are In-Text based ads that display the content related to the products on your site, available for purchase. You’ll get commission every time any viewer made a purchase from your site.
- Features of Viglink –
Before proceeding with the Viglink, you first need to know about the major features and benefits you get from this ad network. Here are the features listed.
Sign up Link for Viglink: https://publishers.viglink.com/sign-up
Final conclusion for Viglink –
- Smart way to make money.
- SEO and AdSense friendly.
- Hassle-free set up.
- Plugin also available.
- Payment on time using PayPal.
- Support multiple platforms.
- Control on the user for how linking will happen.
- Do not violate AdSense policies.
- It takes25% of your commission.
- Reporting system quite confusing.
Media.net is considered as the best AdSense alternative which is created by Yahoo! network. Media.Net provides you contextual ads that are provided by Yahoo! Bing network. It provides you an opportunity to instantly have an access to one of the biggest marketplaces available, for advertisers worldwide.Features and Benefits of Media.Net –
- Dedicated customer service.
- High converting and design options.
- Ads comply with SSL certificate.
- Large ad options.
- View live ad impression count.
- Permitted to place Media.Net ads at predefined places only.
Getting Started with Media.Net –
Check : Download Documents from Scribd
All you need to do is visit the official website of Media.Net. Sign up and give relevant details about you and your website. If you have more than one website, you can assemble them all under a single account. After the approval, you’ll get login details via an email and also you’ll be assigned an account manager. Review the policies that are required for to ensure high quality of ads. Login to Media.Net and start creating ads for your website and place that code at desired location.
You can apply for Media.Net publisher Account from: http://www.media.net/invite
Final conclusion for Media.Net –
- RPM is pretty strong.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Excellent dashboard.
- Easy payments.
- Control over advertising.
- Ad pop ups within the site frames.
- May slow down the site.
- Contextual ads can always improve.
- Double click methods for the ads.
- Inability to approve test units.
Let us know your favorite adsense alternatives
There are also some other ad-networks which may not considered as adsense alternatives but here we name some. Such as revenuehits, ad-center, Propeller Ads, Contera, Adsterra and etc.
Also read : Fastest Android Launchers
So whatever be your reason fellas you might be facing and AdSense block issue or you don’t want to depend just on AdSense for revenue generation, in either way I am sure this article helped you up. Let us know in below comments which worked for you well. Write to us for any query and don’t forget to subscribe us!